This table contains all of the numbers used to make the Graphs, plus some additional information.
Going down the list, these are the numbers shown:
- Total number of Globs you have. Workers, explorers, and warriors combined
- Total number of workers you have. The two lines following tell you how many are free or looking for a job.
- Total number of explorers you have. The following line tells how many are free to take orders.
- Total number of warriors you have. The following line tells how many are free to take orders.
- Total number of Globs that are OK. These units dont have any of the following problems:
- Total number of hungry Globs.
- Total number of starving Globs.
- Total number of wounded Globs.
This last bit of information shows how many Globs you have at each level. The skill is named, followed by four numbers. the first number is the number of Globs at the first level of the skill, the second number is how many Globs have obtained this skill at the second level, and so on.
- walk 1/2/3/4
- swim 1/2/3
- build 1/2/3/4
- harvest 1/2/3/4
- attack speed 1/2/3/4
- attack strength 1/2/3/4
- happiness 1/2/3/4